Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: YnM doujinshi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kimitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm hoping to improve my art skills, the simple thing is i can't draw men. at all. and i think it's a bit useless being able to only draw women, i need to improve!
    soooo i was reading the YnM doujinshi that's been started over at arcana and i realised that to practice drawing men you really can't get better than YnM. so i was wondering if there is anyone brave and patient enough to help me. (i.e i'm hopeless at drawing chibi and hisoka constantly looks stoned. thay all do actually. oh, and i've never ever attempted something like this before. i'm tempted to delete this post now, i'm such a wimp.) nothing too long, short and sweet will do.


    any offers?

    pleeeeease.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm probaly worst at drawing than you, so gomenn~~ v___v *searching around* well, the is nice pictures here http://www.animevisions.net/YnM2.html, so with time and lots of recopying the talents comes; or here is a cute tsuzuki, but I can't realy help --___-- and another one here

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, okay, post it, we'll see ^^ (kimitha, do you mind if the topic goes a little elsewhere from now on? ^^;; )

    yubari_kazaro, you got a link for the fanfics? it'd be more usefull... and what pairing are they? I like them alll, I'm just more found on Tatsumi x Muraki these times (yes, you read that right. Tastumi and Muraki. Explosive but so pretty *o* ) and I don't like much Hisoka v.v

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yubari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hi! [img]smile.gif[/img] Actually, I've two YnM fanfics and its terribly YAOI!! Uuuu...>.< I mean it! Its a terrible fanfics anyway...if you really wanna read it just reply this post and I'll post the fanfic here...

    O yeah...for the first fanfic, I actually made some plans with my web friend, SakuraMinekura-chan of making it a doujinshi...^^ she didn't reply my last email yet but you can send her e-mail to see the doujin. It is terribly Yaoi without censored!! Did I say UNCENSORED??...

    Here's her mail : [email protected]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kimitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waves tsu x tat flag* ^^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know, it's kinda strange for me... coz last year, I was crazy drawing anime characters's front face and body, and this year my book is filled with anime character's side face and body... and guess what, I can't draw what I drew last year!!! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    s'nice, actualy.

    If you want advices, next time write the words entirely, no abreviation like "u" and "dun". Also read lotsa NC-17 fics so to have a larger vocabulary to designed genital parts.

    Now, should someone make that into a doujinshi it'd be rather good ( *sigh* the power of PWP) because the text is pretty complete and the begining looks like the style of script a real YnM manga would have (little comments, ect) then you just drop it but that's not important since it's not the story interesting us anymore ^__~

    Now, there is some parts that I'd say wouldn't -taste- good ^^;; and one or two setence I didn't catch but the whole is nice.

    good luck for futur projects ^^

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yubari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi yaa!! ^^ Nice to read all those posts from u guys...ahaha....^^; actually its Tsuzuki and Muraki...and Tatsumi...ehehe... but but I would like to remind you that it is a very horrible fanfic emm...actually its a script... [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oooo...juz go have a look then...>_<...

    http://www.geocities.com/zirahd/tsu-cha.txt

    actually I'm not really into Hisoka... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] He's too mmmm...girlie...sighs! I'm a fan to Muraki X Tsuzuki...

    I like Tsu-chan cuz he's shweeett... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Breze's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So... um.... were you guys talking about fanfics or doujinshis? [img]confused.gif[/img]

    One of the few YnM fanarts site I know is this one: http://www.cursedmoons.com/menu.htm . Subsequently, if you can read japanese, or is willing to browse through the link section, some of the jap YnM sites there also has some very pretty pictures (though personally, I find that Hisoka is portrayed somewhat too girly by these artists... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] )

    If you're looking for YnM fanfics, there are plenty floating around (good and bad). http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/phantommoon/main.html hosts some very good ones. Or you can just browse around on Fanfiction.net

    Does no one here like Hisoka but me? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ne, I kinda like Hisoka too but Tsuzuki is my favourite!! Anyway, I have a fiction for you guys to read and it's NC17... if you wanna, here's the link!

    http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1068372

    the intro might be boring but checkout chapter 3 and so on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •